Monday, September 28, 2026

Half way peer assessment

Working website link: 

On my 30 second video for the website, I need to add dialogue over the top so that people know what it is really about and to make it more exciting to watch and listen to. As well as this, on the carousel page on the front, I need to include more mock up front covers that I made so that the audience can see what types of covers that BALANCE makes. 

 Two Front Covers:

I have made Honey-Rose Quinn's signature bigger but I am unsure if I need to make it even bigger so that it takes up more space at the bottom rather than leaving  a big gap. 

Two Contents Pages:

These are the two layouts for my contents pages, I have not included the actual text I will be using or the images yet but from my contact sheets I have an idea of sone that I may use. This is just a simple potential idea for both to give me ideas and to see if people like how it is visually. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Half way peer assessment

Working website link:  HOME | BALANCE.com On my 30 second video for the website, I need to add dialogue over the top so that people know wha...